Contivio.com has an obvious visual voicemail solution so you can listen to and manage your personal emails.
Set up voicemail
To set up your voicemail greeting for direct calls, you can:
- Dial *5 or click the ‘Voicemail’ icon from the Telephony Bar.
- Select option 2 to set up your voicemail greeting.
- Select option 1 to record your voicemail greeting followed by the # sign.
- Listen to the playback of your recording and select 1 to keep it.
To use Contivio.com’s visual voicemail to listen to, save or delete your messages, you can:
- Click on the Side Bar ‘Voicemail’ icon to see, listen and manage all personal voicemails.
A badge on the ‘Voicemail’ icon from the Telephony Bar tells you how many unheard messages you have.
Listen to a queued voicemail
To listen to a new voicemail left by a caller in the Queue or IVR, you can:
- Click the ‘Accept’ button from the Media Notification.
- Re-play, pause or stop the voicemail using the controls.
Queued voicemails must be configured by the Administrator. If rejected, voicemails will be delivered to the next available user waiting in the queue.
Voice messages are saved and played as an mp3 file. Your default media player must be setup to play this file type (e.g., Windows Media Player).