Summary of the sections highlighted in the screen-shot seen above:
- Agents can change their status from 'Ready/Available' to Busy or be on a specific break or reason for being busy.
- Dial field, numeric pad and telephony controls are used for call handling.
- The media display window is used for conference call control, placing individual lines or parties on hold or to drop them from a conference call.
- Supervisory controls allow management staff to "whisper" to the agent to help guide them on a call, or "barge in" to the call to assist. There are other advanced tools for agents here as well. You can learn more by downloading our "Cheat Sheet."
- Pop-up notification window will display information about the interaction upon offer to the agent.
- Agent Directory and expanded side-bar menu options are available to agents for additional features and functionality, such as entering notes or a disposition for the interaction handled. More details on all available options are here.